Resources: Project Coordinator
Supporting the project leader, the project coordinator facilitates decision-making and implementation by regularly monitoring stakeholder input and providing analytical advice.
Coordinators can also perform secondary project management activities, such as tracking and reporting on the project performance and evaluating impacts.
In addition, they liaise and coordinate activities across departments, stakeholders, and other project team members, as well as interface with client groups on behalf of the organization.
Our Project Coordinators work under the direct supervision of the onsite Senior Consultant to:
- Generate reports to inform stakeholders of project status
- Identify areas that need attention by the project manager
- Enter data into the project management software
- Update project files during the normal schedule update cycle
- Update websites, shared drives and databases
- Serve as an onsite expert in the project management software toolset